I wanted there to be an easy way for everyone to create their own custom arcade cabinet, but that was not something that exesisted before, or not at least in the depth that I am was satisfied. I was able in my free time to take it upon myself to make tutorials for creating you own cabinets.
Even though the way I make my living is through this website and my game sales, I want people to have the option to build their own arcade cabinet. So I have set up this part of the website for me to teach you the steps that it takes to make the different kinds of Arcade Cabinets that are out there.
I will start with a standard arcade cabinet tutorial and work from there. I will also provide links on were to buy things, as well as the materials that are needed to go through in building an Arcade Cabinet.
You can see a list on the tutorials that I have completed on the left hand side. Below I also made a list of all of the tutorials that I would like to make and let you guys at.
List of Arcade Cabinets:
- Classic Arcade Cabinet (tutorial inprogress)
- Tabletop Classic Arcade Cabinet
- Cocktail Cabinet
- Tabletop Cocktail Cabinet
- Shooter Arcade Cabinet
- Racing Simulation Arcade Cabinet
- Mini Tabletop Raspberry Pi Cabinet (tutorial inprogress)
- Mini Tabletop GBA Cabinet
- Raspberry Pi Cocktail Cabinet
- Foldable Tabletop Cabinet (viewhere)